Image and video hosting by TinyPic Candid: UNworthy UNimportant

Candid

..bold and beautiful

Friday, August 11, 2006

UNworthy UNimportant

I was happier before, and now I must let go and move on.

BUT ALL I WANTED WAS TO TALK TO YOU, but then, you mutter those words that made me feel UNWORTHY and UNIMPORTANT

How could you?

I should tell you, I should tell you, I should..NO!
You don't have to know, I know that muttering those words (It makes me jealous seeing THEM with you, and you, you're simply, it seems as though, you are already avoiding me)

It's not easy. I pity you so much. Little did you know, that behind your back, I loathe you so, you just don't know how it feels, to wait for NOTHING.

...Kung pwede lang sana,nakapatay na ako ng tao kung yun lang ang dahilan para maging akin ka muli.Lagi naman kasinh SIYA or SILA eh. PURO NALANG SILA. I just wanna tell you how I feel, BUT , I reckon that venting out my emotions might make simple things complicated.
Gusto ko na talaga isumbat sa muka mo na NASASAKTAN AKO. Nahihirapan na ako.

Waaaah! I'm failing my grades. Feeling nostalgic over the past years makes me a failure this year. It's hard to move on with your life when you still cling onto your past. It hinders you from doing your best as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home