Image and video hosting by TinyPic Candid: Screw Up

Candid

..bold and beautiful

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Screw Up

I feel so wasted with what has been going on with my life right now. I feel so miserable.I used to be happier before, but right now, things are beginning to get peculiar. I was not accepted in the ECOSONG because of, I guess, my stupid grades. I know that I'm responsible for being not able to join the team, thus I blame myself for that. It's just that, there are certain things that distract and bother me right now. I have not adjusted with the fourth year athmosphere. It hasn't sunk in yet that I am actually a senior. Another is that pag nakikita ko silang magkasama, at masaya sa piling ng isa't isa.

I justwant to tell that certain person, what I feel within, but I can't predict what will happen yet. It frightens me to think of what will happen next. I've never felt like THIS WASTED in my entire life. It was only just now, WHEN IM ALREADY IN 4TH YEAR.

Our emotions are so strong that sometimes, our emotions rule over us. Our own emotions are in control of ourselves; Thus, it makes us hard for us to fight back. Sometimes, when our emotions are in control, we recognize our weaknesses and these weaknesses accumulate and hinder us from growing. Our emotions hinder us from doing our best.

Controlling my emotions is truly my weakness. Oftentimes, I let my emotions take over me which is SO WRONG and SO STUPID.

I must learn to let go and move on. I must learn that I don't always get what I always want.

I learned a valubale lesson today, and I owe it all to my friend, Pauline Nicole Tan.

Another weakness of mine, is learning to move on and let go. Like the situation I'm having right now.
It seems that I have a hard time enjoying my 4th yearlife because of the nostalgia that i feel towards my Junior Life. Its not that I'm really sad that I'm already in 4th year, It's just that, I just REALLY MISS my junior life..

Kung masaya ka, dapat masaya na rin ako.

BUT WHY DOES MY JEALOUSY DOMINATES WITHIN ME??!

It is certainly not my prerogative to get angry at them, because it's not their fault anyway. It is I who is to be blamed. I'm the person who is hurting my own self.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home