Image and video hosting by TinyPic Candid: Jealousy

Candid

..bold and beautiful

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Jealousy

Jealousy is what makes me weak; it makes me vulnerable, leaving me helpless in the end. The only person who could alleviate this grief I feel within would be the particular person who stabs me in the back emotionally. That particular person taught me how to smile and cry, all at the same time. Things have been so different when I had parted ways with this particular someone. Now that this person is close to other people, I could not help but get jealous. My jealousy hinders me from doing my best. Right now, I’m so distracted for being so jealous that is why, my “serious free fall”, is when I flunked my grades last quarter and not being able to fulfill some dreams I would want to achieve because of being distracted by the hurt that has been accumulating in my entire body.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home