Image and video hosting by TinyPic Candid: Amegahd

Candid

..bold and beautiful

Friday, September 01, 2006

Amegahd

This day had been so stressful for me. AS IN. I can't take what's happening anymore. I can't take the news I have been hearing. It hurts me so much. I can't take it anymore. What does she have that I don't. I FEEL SO INFERIOR.

..But I thank my friends and classmates, who are there for me. I want to apologize as well. (Muntik ko na kasi mabasag yung binatana namin)

Wala ng pinatutunguhan ang buhay ko. Wala na talaga siyang direction.

Witnessing what has been happening makes me want to go back to third year once more. Things have been so different now that I'm already a senior.

What does she have that I don't? Am I that UGLY? Am I really that bad person? Am I really that kind of person who has nothing to be proud of?
That's the feeling I have, realizing that YOU are becoming distant from me. Never in my life did I experience such experiences like this in my 16 years of existence, until you came, you showed up, you made me happy, and suddenly. you left me vulnerable and weak.


I'm so thankful for my friends. For listening, for comforting me, and for understanding me. I'm so sorry if I act this way. I just can't take it anymore. I don't know how to react with this kind of situatiion anymore.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww..okay lang yan,DEAR. :))
can relate nga ako eh..tsk..!

at least sayo nakikita mo pa dba?!
wag mong hayaang maagaw siya ni hardcore..hahah! nyaak..jokee!

ui ung plano nten a. ;)

10:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey danica,

smile. :)

-kaila

1:58 PM  
Blogger NICOLE TAN said...

hoy panget.

wag ka nang ma-sad. pakshet lang talaga yang si piks (haha gets?). eto namang si [platplat]nagpapakapakshet din. come on. kayanin mo yan. wag kang magpatumba kay piks. PAKAPALAN NA ITO! MWAHAHAHAHA. Basta, wag padadala sa emosyon.. ako lang ang ganon. hehehe. labyu.

-bebe

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home