Image and video hosting by TinyPic Candid: Yesterday...

Candid

..bold and beautiful

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Yesterday...

All my troubles seem so far away

Some of my Patrolmates were here yesterday. We talked about the things we have to do for scouting and AP Balitaan. We even wrote our goals, and do's and dont's on a manila paper to stay away from distractions. Thus, we were able to succeed. Haha :)

After that, we watched some Horror Movies. Charie Kay's mom was supposed to fetch Charie early because she had to go somewhere. Charie refused though because we were still having our movie marathon. When we realized that it was already getting late and Charie Kay's mom was still at SMF, I asked my groupmates if they could just sleep over at my house. Karen and Ave was supposed to hitch a ride with Charie. Since, it was already getting late, they did not have any choice but to sleep over here as well.

I think I am not scared of blood anymore. Seeing 5 horror/morbid/gory films made me strong.(Labo nun ah?!)

We watched OMEN, FINAL DESTINATION 3, THE NUN, SILENT HILL and SAW II( I was not able to finish SAW II though because SANDYMAN already came while we were watching that movie)

Wahahaha! :) I'm so hooked up with Horror/Gory Films right now. Especially when I'm watching them with my friends. :)

RANDOM FACT: We were laughing our heads off while watching SILENT HILL.

Since we watched PIRATED DVDs, we can't expect to see a perfect subtitle. But this was waaay "going overboard"

TRUE LINE: GOD PLEASE HELP ME
SUBTITLE: THAT SOYBEAN CAKE (hahahaha!)

TRUE LINE: ..blablabla SEAT BELTS
SUBTITLE: ..blablabla PEACE MAKER BELTS.

..so! hahaha! :D

You never fail to make me smile :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home