Image and video hosting by TinyPic Candid: 090806

Candid

..bold and beautiful

Saturday, September 09, 2006

090806

September 8,2006, without a doubt, was one of the memorable days that would be worth reminiscing as days pass by.

I received my *@!*$#!+ report card. The first quarter of my fourth year life ay ang pinaka kagimbal gimbal at pinaka masahol na gradong naattain ko sa kasaysayan ng aking pag aaral.

I know it's embarassing to inform it to the whole wide universe pero, shockssss. 6 of my subjects were "almost failing" but I'm so thankful because my teachers did not fail me anyway(although those grades were still considered to be utterly and extremely low)

PRESSURE SETS IN NOW I'M ALREADY A SENIOR. I miss being in THIRD YEAR... sooo much!! AS IN, yung third year, nakakapressure, in a positive way.. but being in 4th year, it is kinda different already.

Ay nako. Bakit ba paminsan paminsan, kung kailan nagiging masaya ka na, at some point in our life, we experience the miseries at the other side of it. we experience the so called IRONY OF LIFE. Why does it have to be that way?..

BUT RIGHT NOW, I take it as a challenge. Something that would help me to strive for the better. Sometimes, in life, akala mo, yun na ang para sayo, at magiging happy ka sa something na yun, but once na makuha mo siya. dun mo marerealize na minsan akala natin nagiging masaya tayo dun, pero sa totoo. "It's not for us or it's not meant for us".

I know,I know, I don't make any sense at all, I just don't know the exact words to say with regards to this.

SHAAAKS MAYGAHD!

I need to settle the things that i have to settle and get this over with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home