Image and video hosting by TinyPic Candid: One of the most memorable week ever :)

Candid

..bold and beautiful

Sunday, September 17, 2006

One of the most memorable week ever :)

I had my ACET yesterday :) It was soo easy...EASY TO FAIL, that's what I mean. The grammar part of the test was OK. The logical reasoning was just fine. Reading Comprehension (well, that's somewhat my weakness, but nonetheless it was fine), General Information was OK.. even though I don't really know the answers to some the questions there. Vocal and Analogy was fine. as well.

MATHEMATICS and ABSTRACT REASONING were the parts that killed me softly to death. Hahaha :) I mean, we were like given a short period of time to solve math problems and all I did was "shot the gun" all the way. Hahaha. Imaaagiiine!!!!

I hope I did my best in "SHOOTING THE GUN" all the way. I want to pass Ateneo so badly for college, as much as I wanted to pass U.P., but I don't think I don't have a chance in U.P. anymore. (HAHAHAHA!)

The days that passed before ACET was fun! :)

Last Thursday, I was able to talk to my friend that somehow bothers me. Eventually, we talked things out, and it went great.. even though....... It still stabs my heart seeing **** ****** **** **!!!! I know it's not my prerogative to feel that way towards them, but it really hurts. Pain is so hard to take away from you.

Last Friday,
WINDANG TO THE MAX sa MATHEMATICS. Hahahaha :) Gahhhd! I got inspired that day. :) I discovered that I can already solve the Math problems that were my weaknesses before. MY GAHD! Hahaha :)

I NEED TO REVIEW MY BASIC OPERATIONS.

Biro mo last Thursday, I wrote on my paper 9+4=16

HAHAHA. HOW STUPID! hahahahahaha!!!!

Oh Well, But I learned so much from my mistakes :D



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home