Image and video hosting by TinyPic Candid: Destiny

Candid

..bold and beautiful

Friday, September 22, 2006

Destiny

This week was a blast. :)

SEPT 20

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARIA TERESA KAREN R. TORRECAMPO and PATRICIA ISABELLE VILLARMIA KALINGKING :)
I want to thank both of you for being part of my life. :) I hope somehow, I made your day special :) You deserve more than that :)

SEPT 21

INTERNATIONAL PEACE DAY, MATH and SCIENCE WEEK

The "Meet the Experts" were entertaining and creative. Our class (IV-PAMAYANAN) won the Interactive Quiz Bee, The Block Buster, and the Mural Painting Contest. :)
CONGRATULATIONS ANGELA DELA CRUZ and JESSIE ERICTA for winning the Filipino and English Oraorical Contest for the Eco Week :)

SEPT 22

Congratulations PAULINE NICOLE TAN ****** (Chieng Shang Wu(?)) and KATRINA MARIE GO SANTI (Hypatia(?))

Hahaha! :) GO Pamayanan :D

I'm beggining to love my fourth year life (at last!) I've learned so many things today. :)

Kailangan din naman siya ng ibang tao. :) Learn to move on and let go. Kailangan din naman ng tao yung gift of friendship niya kasi.. hindi lang naman ako ang may kailangan sa kanya. :) Things have changed. :)

Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened :)


YOU ARE WHAT YOU READ :)

Hindi talaga natin macocontrol ang destiny. DESTINY CONTROLS US. :) Hindi ako ang dapat lumapit sa iyo kung ako ang lalapit sayo. Time and destiny will be in charge of the right time, when it is already my turn. (OO ALAM kong malabo.. PERO I THINK GETS TOH NG MGA TAONG KILALA KUNG SINO TALAGA AKO :))



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home